Business Etiquette Training
Create your own benchmarks and grow professionaly and increase your contribution to organizational objectives. Contact us for free consultation.
Book a Consultation
Corporate Business Etiquette
“Respect for ourselves guides our morals; respect for others guides our manners.” That’s a quote by Laurence Sterne that well defines the standards of business etiquettes required for creating and establishing your influence in the corporate world.
Capital formation is more important than human resource for economic development. However, a deeper analysis reveals that the quality of people defining the present day business etiquette takes precedence over capital because higher the quality productivity of people, greater will be the rate of capital formation.
Corporate etiquette training in India is an essential requirement for improving people’s productivity by helping them create their own benchmarks in their respective segments with their attitude, behaviour, and courtesy they display. It helps an employee grow personally and increase his contribution to organizational objectives.
There would be no wrong in tagging business etiquette as Image Management because this is how an employee creates and retains his or her image in the corporate world similar to the image a brand creates in the world of business. To ensure that everyone in this competitive world is able to exhibit appropriate behaviour, we at Kohli come up with a fruitful training program for business etiquette.
As the name suggests, the course modules pertain to the acquiring of certain skills which help smoothen out awkward moments that one would otherwise have to face in the professional world. Thus these modules help people acquire etiquettes which help them to:
- Network successfully by making the proper introductions and shaking hands in the correct manner
- Choose a dress appropriate to the occasion he or she is attending
- Dine comfortably both during business dinners and formal dos
- Brush up on their individual business communicative skills
- Develop a pleasing personality which does not threaten anybody but inspires trust and establishes credibility
What does the business etiquette course cover?
We, at Kohli Finishing School, as a corporate training consultancy, believe in helping people identify those learning objectives that best suit their personal requirements. Our courses thus include all the different forms of business etiquette like:
- Soft skill and communication training
- People management
- Professional wardrobe management
- Learning the art of body language
- Learning to analyze yourself
- Imparting training on vocal intelligence
- Identifying the right pattern of communication
- Working on developing emotional intelligence
- Building a sense of pride, confidence, and positivity
- Corporate grooming and etiquette training
Our trainers present the information in these courses in a humorous, relaxed and interesting manner so that each session of corporate training etiquette that we conduct end to be a fruitful experience. We also prefer using hands-on activities to ensure that the key points get reinforced. In fact our courses are so flexible that we can mould them to suite the specific requirements of different people.
What are the program objectives?
With the different forms of courses that we have, we strive to ensure that professional who come to us to participate in our programs, become:
- Well versed in the different behavioural styles and are also able to adapt to them individually
- Have gained a good amount of knowledge about the appropriate dress for the office
- Are able to effectively make self-introductions, introduce others in a proper manner and also conduct small talk
- Efficient in navigating business meals
- Thorough enough to be able to develop their own action plans for their self-development so that they are able to continue improving their personalities even when they are no longer part of our course
Always feel free to contact with us. We are open to discuss with you.